Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spokane Trip

When we all got to feeling better we headed to Spokane to celebrate Christmas with my family. It was also the night of my Uncle's retirement party. We got to have dinner with everyone at Luigi's (yum!) and then the party was at the Carousel downtown. The kids had so much fun riding the carousel. I don't think Nicholas missed a trip around the entire hour!
Eli did ok on it, but he preferred to wander around and explore the building.


 Nicholas on one of his many horses!
I think Ben even had a great time riding the horses.  Of course it was all about getting the rings and trying to throw them in the hole for Ben! 
I even was able to snap a few pictures of my parents!

Thanks to my Aunt and Uncle for a fun evening and a big congrats to my Uncle on his retirement!!

For some reason I don't seem to have any pictures of the kids opening presents at Grams and Papa Don's house.  Not sure what happend there!

No comments: