Tuesday, January 24, 2012

USS Midway

We took a drive down to San Diego to visit the USS Midway.  Nicholas actually enjoyed it somewhat.  Eli was a bit of a pain to try to keep track of, but we love him anyway!  We went along with one of my brother's families.


The boys liked these wheels and the big chains in the background.  They had fun playing around the "equipment."

After touring around the bottom of the ship, we headed up to the flight deck.  I thought Nicholas would enjoy this part but for some reason he didn't really enjoy looking at the planes.  He did enjoy sitting in the one we got to sit in, though!

See, this is Nicholas not having much fun. 

Eli got very tired by the end of our visit.  He was sound asleep in Daddy's arms by the end.  I was thankful because he usually won't sleep on me like this.  I guess Daddy has that magic touch!
It was a fun trip.  We saw a lot of stuff, but not nearly everything.  I know Ben would love to go back when the kids are older and might have bigger attention spans! :)

No comments: