Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Laguna Beach

Ben really loves going to the beach.   Maybe even more than the boys do.  I love watching all of them at the beach.  Ben loves to get right in there and play in the sand and water with them.  It fills my heart with joy to see this!
 Nicholas very much enjoyed playing in the water with Ben.  I love this picture.

Eli liked to chase the seagulls.  He loves seagulls.  Or, mostly he loves to chase them.  Either way, it is very cute to watch!
Eli finally got a little curious as to what his brother was doing in the water.  No worries, Ben was standing just out of the shot.

 See, told you not to worry.  He made the save!
 Eli wasn't so sure about the water after this. 
All of these pictures were taken in Laguna Beach.  It was a nice quiet day as it was a weekday.  I think we got some dirty looks from a group of young moms.  I'm pretty sure people thought we were terrible parents letting our kids get wet in the middle of winter.  I know, how terrible when it is only 65 degrees out and the sun is beating on us.  We all survived...and nobody got sick! Did I say yet that I love beach pictures?!

No comments: